Friday, August 9, 2013

Nourishment during my Pregnancy Journey - I am going to be a mom!!

What should be the best nutrition for a mommy to be?

I have been doing some research also because I'm pregnant now. :)

The below are the list of basic nutrition required by a pregnant lady:
1. Folic Acid
2. Protein
3. Calcium
4. Iron
5. DHA Omega 3
6. Collagen

Instead of taking the nutrients from the vitamin pills which are mainly synthetic and animal-based, I choose to get the ALL the above nutrients from E.Excel wholesome plant food.

If you wish to learn more about which product to consume to get the above nutrition, feel free to whatsapp me at +65-9090 9942 

Learn more about difference between synthetic vitamin supplements vs wholesome plant foods: 
http://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2013/08/safety-concerns-on-synthetic-vitamin.html


e excel pregnancy, e excel suitable for pregnant ladies, oxyginberry, e excel, dr chen jau fei, nutritional Immunology

(Added the photo in later - taken in dec-13, my EDD month) :) tummy is super big ya!!😊 

I feel blessed to have found E.Excel wholesome plant food as my best companion to walk me through my pregnancy journey!!

Felt my every effort in giving proper nutrients from right source paid off when seeing my baby girl was born healthily. 


Photo of my 24 day old baby 

I urge all mummies must also start nourishing our baby right from the womb through right nutrition from wholesome plant foods. 

This is something which I think I can do for my baby - lay a strong health foundation for her. 

E.excel wholesome plant food are a great convenience for me. 



The below are E.Excel babies when my preggy friends were nourishing using E.Excel food products during their pregnancies!


Testimonials received from the preggy mummies who benefited from using the E.Excel wholesome food





Wishing all mummies-to-be having a smooth and enjoyable process of pregnancy! 


Whatsapp me at +65-9090 9942 to learn more about how to get the BEST combination of E.Excel foods for your pregnancy.

Best Regards, 
Joselyne
Nutritional Immunology Consultant
+65-9090 9942

No comments:

Post a Comment