Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pregnant ladies' nourishment

I am glad to receive good news from my friend who just gave birth to a healthy and pretty princess recently.



Her pretty princess 


I am happy and feel fulfilled for being able to make a difference in her life by providing a great solution to her during her pregnancy. She was happy to see her baby being delivered healthy and easier to take care of. 

Millennium is a concentrated cactus beverage. 

  • More info about Millennium



Oxyginberry is a wholesome food made up by 6 SUPERFOOD ingredients: 
Cactus, Cactus fruits, Ginseng Berry, Rose, Grape Seed and Seaweed. 

  • More info about Oxyginberry
https://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2016/08/oxyginberry-wonders-of-6-superfoods.html


Both are very nourishing for pregnant ladies, in fact healthier and safer than bird nest. 

Being a preggie, I understand that we must be very cautious of what is putting in our mouth as it will affect the growth of our baby. 

For me, I was considered a fortunate one as I learned about Nutritional Immunology way before I was pregnant, also understand entire series of E.Excel wholesome food products in a greater depth about Nutritional Immunology. 

So, I am very confident to consume E.Excel food products in a large amount for my pregnancy nourishment without resorting to any supplements suggested by my gynae. 

i could find replacement in the E.Excel wholesome food product range to get ALL the necessary nutrition required by a preggie =) 

My both pregnancies were also smooth and a great blessing to safely deliver my baby girl and baby boy too.

  • More info about my first, second & third pregnancy journey, please read:
1st Pregnancy: http://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2013/08/nourishment-during-my-pregnancy-journey.html

2nd Pregnancy: https://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2015/06/my-2nd-pregnancy-journey.html

3rd Pregnancy: http://www.joselynewholesomefood.com/2017/10/the-blessed-arrival-of-my-3rd-baby.html

Throughout my journey as a Nutritional Immunology Consultant, I have also helped many mummy friends on their nourishment with E.Excel food products during their pregnancies too.

Below are some photos of the "E.Excel babies" =) 


If you have any enquiry, feel free to drop me a message via whatsapp +65-9090 9942 or email joselyne.mhchng@gmail.com.

Wishing all mother-to-be have a smooth and enriching pregnancy and safe delivery to a healthy baby. :)


Warm Regards, 
Joselyne
Nutritional Immunology Consultant
+65-90909942



No comments:

Post a Comment